Welcome to the WPS Medicare Provider Enrollment web page.
Internet-based PECOS (Submit your application online)
- Access to Internet-based PECOSExternal Link
- CMS Internet-based PECOS InformationExternal Link
- Internet-based Medicare Provider Enrollment
CMS Internet-based PECOS Education
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Sole ProprietorZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Sole OwnerZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Change of InformationZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Reassignment of BenefitsZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Two DirectorsZIP File
Check the status of your enrollment application
Provider Enrollment Telephone Numbers
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Central Time
Monday - Friday
Fax Number: (608) 301-2740
Provider Enrollment Addresses
|Wisconsin Physicians Service
Medicare Provider Enrollment
P.O. Box 8248
Madison, WI 53708-8248
|Overnight Delivery Mailing Address|
Wisconsin Physicians Service
Medicare Provider Enrollment
1707 W. Broadway
Madison, WI 53713-1834
What is Provider Enrollment?
Provider enrollment is a critical function for ensuring that only qualified individuals and entities meeting CMS eligibility criteria are enrolled in the Medicare program and receive reimbursement for services furnished to Medicare beneficiaries.
Physicians, non-physician practitioners, suppliers, and other qualified providers must first enroll in the program in order to submit claims and receive payment for Medicare covered services.
WPS Medicare is responsible for Medicare Part B provider enrollment for Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
WPS Provider Enrollment Information
- Appealing Medicare Provider Enrollment Determinations
- E-Mail Development Requests on Provider Enrollment CMS-855 Applications
- Effective Billing Date Determination
- Effective Date of Reactivation
- Medicare Denial for Secondary Insurers
- Medicare Enrollment of Ordering/Referring Providers
- Physicians in Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Provider Specialty Codes
- Providers Responsibility for Knowing
- Release of Medicare Provider Enrollment Information
- Reporting Changes of Information
- Return and Development of CMS-855 Enrollment Applications
The 2013 participation enrollment period ended February 15, 2013.
- Medicare Participating Physician or Supplier AgreementAdobe Portable Document format
- Medicare Participation for Calendar Year 2013
- Medicare Participation Program
WPS Medicare Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To view the Provider Enrollment FAQs, select Departmental from the FAQ top navigation drop down menu; then choose "Provider Enrollment", you will then be directed to the FAQ page.
If you are searching for a specific Provider Enrollment form, please utilize the "Forms" option within the top navigation bar.
Page Last Updated: Friday, 10-May-2013 11:35:11 CDT