Welcome to the WPS Medicare Provider Enrollment web page.
Internet-based PECOS (Submit your application online)
- Access to Internet-based PECOSExternal Link
- CMS Internet-based PECOS InformationExternal Link
- Internet-based Medicare Provider Enrollment
Completing Your Application
Check the Status of your Enrollment Application
CMS Internet-based PECOS Education
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Sole ProprietorZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Sole OwnerZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Change of InformationZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Reassignment of BenefitsZIP File
- PECOS Enrollment Example Webinar - Two DirectorsZIP File
Provider Enrollment Telephone Number
7:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time
Monday - Friday
Fax Number: (608) 224-3514
Provider Enrollment Addresses
|Wisconsin Physicians Service
Medicare Provider Enrollment
P.O. Box 8248
Madison, WI 53708-8248
|Overnight Delivery Mailing Address|
Wisconsin Physicians Service
Medicare Provider Enrollment
1717 W. Broadway
Madison, WI 53713-1834
What is Provider Enrollment?
Provider enrollment is a critical function for ensuring that only qualified individuals and entities meeting CMS eligibility criteria are enrolled in the Medicare program and receive reimbursement for services furnished to Medicare beneficiaries.
Physicians, non-physician practitioners, suppliers, and other qualified providers must first enroll in the program in order to submit claims and receive payment for Medicare covered services.
WPS Medicare is responsible for Medicare Part B provider enrollment for Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
WPS Provider Enrollment Information
- Appealing Medicare Provider Enrollment Determinations
- E-Mail Development Requests on Provider Enrollment CMS-855 Applications
- Effective Billing Date Determination
- Effective Date of Reactivation
- Medicare Denial for Secondary Insurers
- Medicare Enrollment of Ordering/Referring Providers
- Physicians in Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Provider Enrollment Changes
- Provider Specialty Codes
- Providers Responsibility for Knowing
- Release of Medicare Provider Enrollment Information
- Reporting Changes of Information
- Return and Development of CMS-855 Enrollment Applications
The annual participation enrollment program for CY 2015 will commence on November 14, 2014, and will run through December 31, 2014.
- Medicare Participating Physician or Supplier Agreement
- Medicare Participation for Calendar Year 2015
- Medicare Participation Program
WPS Medicare Resources
Find Provider Enrollment forms including the CMS 855B, 855I, 855R, and 855O enrollment applications, and the CMS Medicare Participating Supplier Agreement (CMS-460) on the Provider Enrollment Forms page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find guidance about applications, National Provider Identifiers (NPIs), opting out of Medicare, and more on the Provider Enrollment FAQs page.-->