People with Medicare
Welcome to the Beneficiary section of the WPS Medicare website. This site was designed to provide you with information regarding the Medicare program. Medicare is a federally funded health insurance program for people 65 years of age and older, certain disabled persons, and persons with end-stage renal disease.
For more information about Medicare, please visit the Medicare.gov(external link) website.
For questions related to Medicare claims and service call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
For TDD-Telecommunication Device for the Deaf dial: (877) 486-2048
- Deductible(external link)
- Drug Coverage (Medicare Part D)External Link
- EnrollmentExternal Link
- File a Claim(external link)
- Get Your MSNs Online(external link)
- Lost Medicare CardExternal Link
- Update Your Address(external link)
- Your Medicare Coverage (external link)
Senior Medicare Patrol Projects
Page Last Updated: Tuesday, 15-Jul-2014 09:19:53 CDT